What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi fellow-hosts,Can I just ask what you’re all doing about guests who ask to change the dates of their stay at the last-minute as they have been told to self-isolate (I’m in the UK)? Obviously, they can’t still come but they’re not actually sick either. W... Latest reply by Helen427
    I have been inundated this week with bookings from guests who live in UK Tier 3 areas. Government guidance says these guests are not allowed to travel out of their Tier 3 area, except in exceptional circumstances. A nice little holiday in an Airbnb is not... Latest reply by Alpesh0
    I had to cancel a reservation because the host told me after I paid that the location is incorrect. It was in fact 10 to 15 minutes away on the other cost , a different town. So I requested to cancel before the trip. The host agreed. However then he said ... Latest reply by Gregor567
    I’m a pretty happy even-tempered person, but today I am sad. After a lot of soul-searching, I left a bad review for a guest. Although guests occasionally slip up on the house rules, and I’m usually pretty lenient, this family broke almost every house rul... Latest reply by Debbi13
    We got a little gift from Airbnb today.In the middle of a particularly difficult time for everyone in hospitality, this was really nice. It's little touches like this that give you a boost just when you needed it.Sometimes it's nice to get a reminder we ... Latest reply by Kevin1322
    Hi all, is there a way to contact an host who did a very bad review to a guest that now is asking ti book my apartment? The guest is insisting to book but I’m not sure to accept it because of the review and wanted to understand what happened really to mak... Latest reply by Ted307