What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Eugene257
    I'm a guest. I rented a place. The place was not a fit and the host agreed to simply cancel and refund.I was next to her as she tried to cancel it. The button was grayed out for her. If I cancel, there is no refund.The host never received the money from A... Latest reply by Joe2662
    • Joe2662_1-1623303644552.png
    My friend and I are planning to be in Glasgow for COP 26 this year as it is such an incredibly important environmental event we wanted to take our children we bookeda place back in February because we knew it would get VERY busy as the year goes on. We've... Latest reply by Tab3
    anyone has an information about the airbnb hotline?Trying to call 3rd time, waiting for 30min till the musik stoppes.Noone seems to be reachable.
    Is anyone else frustrated with Airbnb’s lack of help? I’m tired of the blow off when I have serious concerns but they have no problem talking their money and doing nothing as far as assisting people who host? but they go out of their way to protect the gu... Latest reply by Laura2592