What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Warren-And-Tash0
    Hi Everyone, I have a question. I lost my Super Host cuz someone gave me a 1 star review and her reservation was cancelled by Airbnb. Yesterday Airbnb informed me that they removed this crazy lady's review. Anyway, up until today I had nine 5 star review... Latest reply by Ann10
    My sister booked a stay for her bachelorette weekend. Once the host sent over the address I googled it to see where the location was. But the house that shows up on the search is not the same house as the one pictured on the listing. Even what you can see... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi everyone. So someone called 'Max' (1 verification) - no profile pic - contacted me thru airbnb but wanted to book outside of the app via whatsapp. I was surprised that his/(her?) whatsapp number actually showed up in the message and wasn't auto deleted... Latest reply by Pat271
    I am a superhost and I recently found out that my apartment is being rented out fraudulently, using photos from my Airbnb listing. My question is: how did they connect my airbnb listing to my full name, address and facebook profile? The scammers have down... Latest reply by Elena87
    Hello! Brand new! I have smart pricing turned off, yet depending on the dates selected, it is cheaper than my minimum. Why is it doing this, and how can I fix it? Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    We are relatively new airbnb’ers - we love it ! We have two properties FAT RACCOON PORT ROWAN and FAT RACCOON HAMILTON . We are located in Ontario, Canada. We have recently lost our superhost status with a rating of 4.81 at one property and 4.4 at the ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    6 weeks after confirming our reservation the host cancelled our reservation due to lack of information on my profile. We are new to Airbnb so didn't even realize this was possible. But what bothers us is the 6 weeks it took the host to cancel. Now the ... Latest reply by Jody141