What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by La-Casa-De-Luna0
    Was happy to receive Superhost bonus yesterday, however I noticed the code they provided is the same code they provided last year. When I check my credits, it only shows one credit expiring Dec 31, 2021. I assume that is last years with the extended date.... Latest reply by Willene1
    You would think there would be a sensible system in place to help guests who are tax-exempt make reservations on AirBnb. I've been on the phone with Support several times over the last 24 hours and each time they say a case manager will call me but I have...
    Hi...relatively new to AirBnB but already have 5 bookings in the pipeline and had 1 guest stay. Really enjoying the experience. Of late i have had a slight issue with cancellations. The last cancellation has been 4 days pre - check in for a 5 day stay. Ma... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello, I'm looking for some recommendations for cleaning services for my Airbnb (1 room + bathroom) for the month of July and August. I usually do it and I have a comprehensive list of the task needed. It takes around 1:30-2 hours to do it well and I woul...
    Hi guys, i am a new host. How do i get my hosts to leave reviews on my listing when they check out? I have so far had a few guests but only one of them left a review! How do you guys do this? Thank you. Judith Latest reply by Judith700
    There seems to be no conversation about this and since the Airbnb help center avoided my inquiry, in addition to the fact that I couldn't receive a phone number that I can call, I decided to write about the problem I had the other day as a guest. I and a... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi I’m quite new to hosting and looking for advice. A couple were meant to be checking in today but when I messaged last night to check their arrival time, the guest informed me her boyfriend’s father was in hospital with a heart attack and they won’t be ... Latest reply by Anthony608
    I'm finding it incredibly frustrating that although I've exceeded stats in all areas except one, because my rating is 4.7 (target 4.8) I've still not achieved Superhost status. Does it have to be calculated across all properties as just one poor review br... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0