What Hosts are saying

Hi all, We just had a severe water damage on our two storey house.My partner was in the living room with his laptop wearing earphones and suddenly the laptop turned off and that's when he took off the earphones and realised water running sound through the... Latest reply by Kelly1401
    Hello everyone, On a rainy evening in Edinburgh, I took the bus to my friend who had just bought his first home a few months ago. Upon my arrival, he asked me to enter the premises quietly. Of course, I said! It was then that he told me that he b... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    • Keyring.jpg
    A couple of weeks ago there was a major power outage affecting a big section of my neighborhood. The power company notified the neighborhood that the power would be back on by noon the next day, the day my next guests were due to check in. The power was... Latest reply by Dale711
    I am an experienced host, good at public relations, and I have multi-language skills. I'd like to connect with other hosts who might need support and would be interested in collaborating with me as a co-host. Is there an option to connect on this platform... Latest reply by Liv
    Hi, I am looking for a co-host in the East Bay Area, preferably the Point Richmond area for my personal home. I'm looking for someone to respond to inquiries and personally meet guests at the home for each reservation. Latest reply by Liv