What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi everyone. I have a quick question. I had a guest stay in my home. I believed her name was Blah blah blah. Well come to find out it was not really her name. I was under the impression that airbnb verified legal names. These folks are staying under my ro... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have enjoyed being a host with airbnb but my latest guest did shine some light on airbnb and safety concerns I have. My guest seemed pleasant when checking in and nice he was no bother and communication was great, up until halfway through his stay and t... Latest reply by Helen3
    Airbnb recently implemented splitting payments for long stays with no credit checking. I often have guests that are 2 weeks late with their monthly payments and airbnb support does nothing with the late payments. I specifically asked before I accepted the... Latest reply by Helen3
    TimingJuly 24, 2021 to August 7, 2021 is when we would like to go and can offer our place for this same (or a similar time frame in value). Our travel time is locked due to work restriction and I'll block these dates on my vacation home calendar. Howeve... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, my name is Robyn and I work for a company called KMD Cleaning and Laundry Services. We're currently in the middle of expanding our laundry services within the business and would love for Air bnb to be a part of that.We're based in Great Yarmouth b... Latest reply by Quincy
    Howdy fellow hosts and admin @Quincy , @Stephanie Just wanting your feedback on these text messages I’ve received. What are your spider antennae thinking? So I have received three text messages, in the last four days, coming through the AIrbnb text messag... Latest reply by Clara116
    • B4AE006A-EA1A-42D9-B406-5100EACA3276.jpeg