What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    Hello everyone, I was recently inquiring about a stay in Davenport, FL. I messaged the host to ask if dogs were allowed and if so what the additional charge would be.The host replied stating the fee was $100 - but must be paid OUTSIDE of airbnb... and tha... Latest reply by Danielle1127
    Legitimate guests, with excellent reviews, are being blocked as party risk. The algorithm flagging it because it’s ‘short notice’ (4 days) & wanting to book the whole space (it’s a 2 bed apt).Yet random enquiries are going through with less than 24 hours... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a confirmed booking for 2021 and have paid a 50% deposit. Now the host is requesting a price increase of $224/night that amounts to a total of $837.14 with all of the fees! I first contacted the host about my interest in his property 3 days before ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I received a message from the neighbor saying that there was a party in the home, lots of people, music so loud that it was rattling the neighbors windows, pot use so bad the neighbors couldn't open their windows etc. I immediately reported it to AirBNB a... Latest reply by Brian1613
    Last month of peak season. Booked solid. The cleaning cast member reports “smelly water” coming out of the wall, out on the patio where the guests just left from their morning smoke. The smell is unmistakable: Sewage. Thankfully, we use slack. I take a ph... Latest reply by Brian1613
    Hot off the press overnight from Belgium Belgium must lift all Covid 19 Measures within 30 days Brussels Court Rules Verlinden Human Rights ministerial decree Civil Safety Act Pandemic Law Coronavirushttps://www.brusselstimes.com/news/belgium-all-news/162... Latest reply by Robin4