What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Michelle4276
    We are about to close on our house in Maine. The inspection process has revealed some very small projects that need to be completed. Additionally, we will be installing a tankless hot water heater. There is currently 50 gallon tank servicing a 5bed/3 b... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi everyone. I'm new to AirBnB (first time making a reservation) and I have a problem. 1 - I make a reservation for this summer. The reservation is accepted, and confirmed. And the money is taken out of my credit card (100% of the price). 2 - Later, the h... Latest reply by Grégory44
    https://www.redfin.com/MD/Brooklyn-Park/228-Townsend-Ave-21225/home/10392075?utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link I would ask for all the decor with the sale, save the football jerseys. Perfect to appeal to the Got... Latest reply by Nick
    I have a guest name Alicia Zamora requested booking and canceled after she scammed my pics of the outside of the property and detailed locations a phone messages outside airbnb .Her phone number does not match her identity , it belongs to a male in Encino... Latest reply by Dale711