What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Marcus706
    I'm offended by the new policy to wear a face mask AND social distance on my own property. I can understand requiring one OR the other, but to require BOTH is an overstep of my rights as an owner. I would wear a mask if I were within 6 feet of my guests, ... Latest reply by Laurie-and-Vic0
    Hi,I have been trying to help my daughter and her group of six friends find a rental near the beach. They have had a TOUGH year and have barely seen each other. Junior trip cancelled, junior prom cancelled, senior trip cancelled. Trying to help them have ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all It looks like I have been operating under a misapprehension about what a party is. I have searched the site but am just asking for some clarification. I assumed that "No parties" meant that same-sex groups were not welcome, even if the intent was j... Latest reply by Alan1209
    The hated dashboard has yet another annoying issue: old booking requests. Until recently, only one or two that hadn't been superseded by dates hung out there. Now there are booking requests going back to 2015 strung along in a row. Click on the questio... Latest reply by Mary996
    • Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 3.53.09 PM.png
    @Catherine-Powell This new suspension policy has gone too far. My listing has a pizza oven, and I wrote in the description "pizza oven is perfect for those party nights." In no way was this encouraging out of control parties or "events." However, in o... Latest reply by Dominique738
    I have a duplex that can rented as two separate places or one big place. I have a booking - paid in full - for the whole (one big place) 10-15 April. The guest now wants to split the booking so that Half the duplex 10-15 Aprilother half 12-17 April. I hav... Latest reply by Lindsey284
    I have been co hosting for a year under the impression that once the initial start up fees ( buying beds, stocking kitchen supplies, other items) were paid off then I’d receive payment for managing the house and bookings. Currently the host lives 3 hours ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello my dear fellow hosts, I've been taking a bit of a break break to deal with some personal challenges. But I wanted to take the time to wish all the smart, strong, determined, courageous, beautiful, kind and resilient women on the CC a happy day. T... Latest reply by Mary996
    • IMG_7438.JPG
    • IMG_7474.jpg
    Are there other hosts that receive text messages from Airbnb in the middle of the night reminding them of upcoming reservations? I never turn my phone off and I only want to be awakened by important texts. Reminder texts should only be sent during daytime... Latest reply by Sarah977