What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Louis2641
    Per AirBnB: "If and when a host makes a request to collect on their security deposit, it will be handled according to the Host Guarantee Terms and Conditions. Airbnb’s Host Guarantee is a program that provides property damage protection of up to $1,000,0... Latest reply by Christine1927
    All, I remember getting to a site through airbnb somehow that allowed hosts to purchase household items such a bulk toilet paper, etc. Does anyone know how to access that page as I can't seem to find it. I have found the one where you can by lysol start ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Salut Everyone, Below, is the link to the next campaign film.I Will Always Love You I Made possible by Host I Airbnb https://youtu.be/BrgvxO1tFOc " Inspiring, joyous and hearth touching " In my personal thought?Assume to ... Latest reply by Dale711
    • IMG_1944.jpg
    Recently had to delete the app on my ipad 5 because it had frozen. Tried installling from the App Store, but my IOS is now apparently incompatible. I therefore tried logging in via web browsers on my iPad, only to find that on the log in screen, it won't ...
    In uk things are starting to look more positive. However the host I wish to use doesn't have any specific covid policy except 50% refund and 0% if close to travel. But has said if lockdown is in place airbnb may offer refund. If there is any restricted u... Latest reply by Mary996
    Good Morning, to whom it may concern. I just start downloaded the app, i see alot of nice places that i can use for my catering services. Abiding by the rules of airbnb as well as the host. Is there another sort of contract that i would be able to get to ... Latest reply by Eric4897