What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    We recently had a guest check into to our apartment and then immediately check out! She checked out because the main door to the apartment block didn't lock (and wasn't secure) and because the apartment is on the ground floor she felt unsafe. She is a sol... Latest reply by Helen3
    Trying to host a event for a pool party in May 27th and do a dance video shoot in April for my 22nd birthday if anyone is allowing events please message me your spot** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Fred13
    Hello there! I had a reservation and airbnb sent me an email that they canceled it for some reason. 10 minutes later her roommate rebooked the house and said that his roommate was flagged but they didn't want to lose the house so he booked it while she wa... Latest reply by Stephanie1817
    Interesting to see that some board members who haven't posted here since 2017 are suddenly posting multiple times. The cynic in me suggests that Airbnb have asked them to do so to find out what is going on in Airbnb land.Perhaps they should have just invi... Latest reply by Liv
    Hey AirBnB enthusiasts. My name is Keltyn Rowley. I am a Marketing Associate for a small, local Bedding outlet retailer. I am wanting to help AirBnB hosts with the furnishing of their locations in my local market. I'm having trouble contacting AirBnB host... Latest reply by Liv