What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    I have been hosting for two weeks a very nice woman who is friendly, polite, and generally will comply and respond quickly if I bring up any issues about the house rules not being followed. The problem is she also is staying with her son who is pretty mu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am looking to speak with anyone who has participated in or has hosted an Airbnb Online Experience since the pandemic took hold. I have participated in many myself and hope to host. My name is Lara Mertens, I am an anthropology researcher at the Universi...
    Last year during the pandemic Airbnb encouraged hosts to make changes in their listings to attract long term local guests. I didn't know that in NYC any guest in your house become tenant after 30 days, then only a court order can ask them to leave. When y... Latest reply by Mark116
    The new restrictions affect guests who want to book a place last minute without any reviews or have low reviews on their account. I had an enquiry from a guest who wanted to book for a week during lockdown to shield his mum. It was refused by Airbnb on th... Latest reply by Helen3
    The next superhost assessment is April the first. To qualify again I need to have had 100 nights booked in the previous year. I currently have hosted 68 nights. When my current guest leaves on March the 15th this will become 96 nights hosted. I have ac... Latest reply by Fred13
    Does anyone know of a good, dependable cleaner? Mine just moved away and I would really like to hire a local person if at all possible. Thank you for reading. **Please note that it is not allowed to share contact details on the Community Center** Latest reply by Helen3