What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi There, I'm hoping for some help. I booked an air bnb for a wedding in May which can no longer go ahead due to C19. My host has a 50% cancellation fee but has kindly offered me a full refund. When I go to cancel the booking I am told I will get a 50% re... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi guys , I need your help !!I’m a host from China who has been hosting guests for over 4 years , today my account was blocked , all my listings were removed , I got an email from airbnb cs team , they accuse me breaking airbnb terms of service , I have t... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi Everyone, I'm looking for insight into the best way forward with this situation. We have an area rug underneath the dining table. It looks nice, but only cost about $125. Our last group of guests somehow burned 2 spots in the rug. One is about the si... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All, I hope some one can help me , I had a guest wanting to cancel because of a out break of COVID in GREATER SYDNEY and he said i had to do it my end so i did , and now Airbnb have blocked my calendar and i incurred a fee - this is so unfair , as i wa... Latest reply by Carel20
    Just received an instant booking from a US national. i have written enquiring about the quarantine regulations , and that I expect that they will have fulfilled them. As we dont know if and when these regulations will be relaxed how can one check they hav... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I am a student at Manchester Metropolitan University in Northern England. I am hoping that if you have stayed in an Airbnb you could take part in my questionnaire regarding sustainable practices, it will only take a couple of minutes and would signifi... Latest reply by Ben3837
    • SV_1Apm1wHn3rbfsDc-qrcode.png
    Dear Airbnb,we are an agency with many listings on your site. We have been managing our clients facilities on Airbnb for years.We make each accommodation unit on a separate airbnb account, for the reason that we cannot be a super host if we have 40 object... Latest reply by Hit-Booker0