What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Louis2641
    It seems at first glance that refusing to to allow guests who have stolen from properties to post retaliatory reviews would be a no-brainer. A quick glance at the forums here show literally tens of thousands of comments about this. It seems like preventin... Latest reply by Katie
    I just became a member and I just reserved a stay in DHS, Cali. The problem is my NYS drivers license was stolen and I can't verify who I am because I don't have a picture ID or passport. The worst part is I'm 3000 miles from home. I reserved the ab&b wi... Latest reply by Ann72
    Can someone please explain to me how co-hosting works? is it like you have a personal agreement between yourself and another host or does airbnb dictate the agreement? any help is much appreciated! Latest reply by Sarah977
    Apparently there is no such thing as host protection with airbnb. The host deposit is definitely a joke. I had extensive damage from a past guest. I have had damage before, but because I could not be sure which guest did the damage, I did not pursue th... Latest reply by Donna635
    I sent this letter to Airbnb Support: Hello- I would like to address the issue with canceled reservation ** I’ve been an Airbnb Superhost for nearly 6 years. I have a consistent record of 5-star ratings. I host 4 units (currently 2 are snoozed) all ... Latest reply by Tom229
    My husband and I just purchased our first short term rental property in The Shores of Panama. We are looking for referrals for Housekeeping and maintenance. Any tips for us newbies would be greatly appreciated Latest reply by Nick