What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I’m a brand new host, and I’m putting way more thought than I probably should into reviewing the guest who just left. Generally the place was left OK, but they left food in the refrigerator (raw chicken, milk). I’m inclined to leave a 4 star review, but I... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Hello,My name is Anuja. I have added an offline experience on Airbnb, 15 days back. However, I am seeing the message 'Your Experience has been approved but not live yet.' I would like to know, how long will it take to go live? And what's the way to make ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello from Aberdeen . Delighted to be awarded Superhost status for each of the two years we have been hosting. We get great job satisfaction when guests are pleased and come back again! Our aim is “ attention to detail.”Best wishes to all for 2021 Latest reply by Anthony223
    Once I checked in to the apartment I booked through Airbnb on January 10, 2021, around 6 pm I noticed that I cannot access the thermostat as there was some kind of PIN. I contacted the host via Airbnb message right away but they did not resolve the issue ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, Since two days I am waiting for support to get my account approved. They keep telling me that my passport ID does not match the uploaded image but it's me. There is no other way.What should I do now? I keep messaging them and they only told me that... Latest reply by Emiel1