What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    I repeatedly have potential guests requesting specific dates for a possible stay. My calendar specifically has all available dates and those days that are not available. In addition, some potential guests ask questions about driving distances to relative... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a question for hosts out there, maybe it's happened to you also, I currently have a guest who has made 3 separate bookings (5 days each), all check-ins start the same days as checkout. When I asked why they made 3 separate booking they said that t... Latest reply by Alex1685
    Hi anyone else have a problem with push notifications from air bnb failing? I didn't see a booking request for 12 hours! Because no notifications showed up on my phone or tablet and I was busy with another guest at the time so I didn't go looking at my em... Latest reply by Katie88
    Guest: I am so and so, attending (local) college, coming to do (something that does not sound plausible) with friends and family. Request is for 1 night, 10 people, no reviews, localMe: Sounds like a really fun night! How many people are you expecting inc... Latest reply by Pat271
    The IDPH doctor giving our daily Covid-19 briefings became very emotional yesterday, when announcing the rise in case numbers and deaths. For everyone who still thinks their personal liberty is being impacted by mask-wearing, for pities sake, take 5 seco... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So on the first day I arrived we had a long travel and it was raining so my wife smoked on the balcony. Host sent me a message that the neighbors complained and that the office may fine us, I replied I am sorry and explained myself and never did it again.... Latest reply by Sandra856
    I have decided to block out my accommodation till end of January 2021 as I prefer not to host guests until we know more about how long the pandemic will be impacting on Airbnb Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all! My name is Anshu and I am a PhD student in Marketing. We are working on a project about people who host others using Airbnb, particularly those who share their living spaces with others. The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. As... Latest reply by Helen3
    We are considering hosting a longer-term guest (4 months, so maybe that's midterm?) and had a question for you all. We know that Airbnb will charge them monthly and then send that payment to us. In doing so, does Airbnb charge them a service fee each mont... Latest reply by Nash-Cottages-LLC0