What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    Good morning from Auckland, New Zealand fellow Community Centre users, have any of you had the pop up survey about our Community Centre we are currently on & feedback? If you have the opportunity fill it out. It would be great to see more new faces & reg... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello everyone, I am looking for a home to host a party of 10-12 people max for my 21st Birthday. Anywhere in South Florida.FOR APRIL 23RD 2021. ( Obviously depending on covid) Please do not comment if you are just going to be rude, it’s quite simple. I ... Latest reply by Briana79
    We're quite new to hosting.We decided against allowing pets for a variety of reasons, but mainly because its a small property and is decorated in light colours.On three occasions people have asked if they could bring their dog and we've agreed. So far the... Latest reply by Maxine103
    Earlier this 2020 year I signed onto VRBO platform and synced my calendars . From the startI noticed the stark differences of VRBO's review system and Airbnb's. The VRBO rating questionswere simple and straight forward. It did not allow for any sort o... Latest reply by Anna9170
    I made a reservation that the host cancelled stating "those datres were already booked and my two systems are not sinking (sic)" The total amount on the bill was $983 which Airbnb refunded to me with an additional coupon of $98.3 . But I am unable to use... Latest reply by Super47
    I took the course. Easily passed it. I still chose to have the 72 hour buffer on. (I've since learned this will no longer work automatically after 31 July). I hope they decide to extend that feature. It takes me a solid 16 hours to get my place ready fo... Latest reply by Kirsty119
    Hi I am new to Airbnb for hosting and I was wondering if everyone takes a security deposit for their listings? Any information would be greatly appreciated Thank you!Bianca Latest reply by Bianca445