What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Tracy-Dyer0
    Hallo, wir wollten jetzt eigentlich am 13.11-18.11 an die Ostsee reisen. Nun ist Berlin ein sogenannter Hotspot. Ich habe jetzt eine Rate bezahlt. Laut unseres wirklich netten Gastgebers können wir erst 7 Tage vor Anreise wegen Covid19 stornieren. Es ist ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My husband and I booked reservations for an AIRBNB stay in Seville, Spain, and Malaga, Spain. We currently have reservations at an AIRBNB host for December 14, 2020 to January 15, 2021 in Seville, and January 15 to February, 14, 2021, in Malaga. These res... Latest reply by Sarah977
    As a host what do I do if my Guests test positive for Covid19 during stay?my guest has 5 more days before checkout. Can I ask them to vacate asap so my self catering can have 72hrs before next guest arrives. We already are doing the enhanced cleaning prot... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Folks, We are located in Northern Minnesota and rent out two bedrooms using ABNB. Business has been good and we have enjoyed all of the fine people we have met over the last two years. We are not intending to permanently shut down, but feel that closing t... Latest reply by Douglas115
    We are closing on our house sale on the October 21st and cannot get into our new house until November 5th. We are my wife and I, my "handicapped" sister, we also have a cat and small dog. We are in the pinellas county Florida area. Any where in or the su... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hey folksI have a current guest (moved in yesterday). She originally booked for just over 2 months.The week before last she requested this be reduced by a week. I accepted. Then last week she said she was going to cancel and sleep with a friend because of... Latest reply by Helen3
    Anyone else get one of these?RECEIVED THIS below REQUEST - and AIRBNB flagged it as possible SPAM - They were trying to fish to get into my account. ugh. I have no co-host and no 30% discount for the time she was inquiring for and the link is bogus. ... Latest reply by Karen868