What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    Thank You AIRBNB .. I am delighted to be a SUPERHOST again and again .. #SUPERB For the community WELCOME TO SOUTH PADRE ISLAND TX Will LOVE TO EXPAND OUT TO ALL THW ADVENTURE EXPERTS to Share to INTEREST TO ALL MY GUESTS .. peace be with all Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have ben hosting several people who did rotations at medical facilities nearby. Not sure if anyone attended at any facility that is part of my medical network but being concerned about the guest having access to my medical records and what they would d... Latest reply by Helen3
    I was very impressed to receive an e-mail and video from your chairman at the time of lock down to say that Airbnb would give 20% to hosts during the time the property was blocked A friend has a property in Switzerland and told me the other day that she r... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi Can anyone please point me in the direction of how i contact priority support provided for under superhost perks - or for that matter - any support..?A tel no. or online chat link is all i'm after.Can't seem to find anything on the website via the help... Latest reply by Anonymous
    So the scenario is this I get a booking from someone in China who are obviously on the quarantine list.I advise them they need to self quarantine for 2 weeks and I don't have the facilities to allow them to do that in my small home. He has said he has alr... Latest reply by Sandra126
    In July I made a reservation from 11/13 to 11/15 for $375 a night. I randomly checked the listing to look at pictures just now and saw host advertised her listing as “$250 per night for reservations between October and December 2020”. My reservations are ... Latest reply by Gordon0