What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Shalini34
    Hello Guys I just wanted to ask if you know why my Airbnb Experience Submission Status switched from "In Progress" to "Waitlisted". What does that mean? Is it the same like when a college has taken all applications and someone is on the waitlist or like o...
    I have guests that are checking out early (after 6 nights on a 12 night stay) due to air quality from the wildfire smoke. It has been bad but is forecast to improve significantly from this evening. They are requesting a refund for the 6 nights not used. ... Latest reply by Helen427
    I’m not happy with Airbnb and I’ve been using other platforms. Does anyone want to share other platforms that have successfully worked well for you? I am using 2 others, one which is working very well... just looking for some suggestions because:1. Airbnb... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I created this account because I can't access my real account since it's linked to Facebook (which I have deleted) and a phone I do not possess any longer. I have tried resetting the password but that has not helped. I only have access to my email account... Latest reply by Jason1443
    please can I have some advice? I have recently turn 50 and what to share this my 7 of my school friends...I live in the UK and as of 14.09.2020 we have been told that we can t not meet up with groups bigger than 6 people. I don't want to break the law.To... Latest reply by Super47
    Just like another major city in the world, Singapore is a known place for a transit or maybe a day kind of stopover. From the towering Marina Bay Sands to the amazing avatar Gardens by the Bay these some of the fixed spots where all visitors go. But if yo... Latest reply by Yuan100
    • IMG_9894.JPG
    • IMG_2005.jpg
    • Parkroyal-Singapore-WOHA-Architects-9.jpg
    We leave both hand sanitiser and a well known brand of disinfectant spray in each of our apartments. I must admit to being a little disappointed that two of the last three guests have decided to take this home with them. It's not cheap but should one real... Latest reply by Elisabeth40
    Just listed our Wyoming vacation rental. Am curious about deposits. I think I understand how to request a pet deposit (why isn't there a choice to add that?). But do most hosts request a cleaning and/or security deposit? I haven't added either yet. Latest reply by Joey210
    Hello, I have been using AirBnB for several years without any problems. However, I recently requested a 60+ day stay and the host contacted me and told me the listed price was incorrect. She sent me an updated offer but did not tell me that she changed th... Latest reply by Carolyn637