What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Laura7330
    Someone booked my home for a 3rd party. When I discovered this, I asked her to cancel and have the actual guest book himself and I promised to refund the cancellation fees. Well, now I cannot refund the money. Keep getting an error that "a server error... Latest reply by Emiel1
    The guest booked on 12th August to stay on 14th August. They cancelled on 14th August. I received no money for the booking.I have tried to contact Airbnb through the help centre, by calling their number (only found on the internet as they make it impossib... Latest reply by Nick86
    I use the moderate and flexible cancellation policy, - customers pay a little less for no cancellation stay. I had a guest who booked, and then a 5 days before tried to cancel, this would have been fine, except she had opted for "no cancellation" book... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello everyone, As a superhost, I am always trying to better understand my performance and earnings report per listing! Since some of this information is not provided by Airbnb, I need to then download my transaction history and calculate everything manua...
    Is there anyone actually reading the messages in the support centre???I can't speak to anyone on the phone because they redirect you to the online help centre in order for you to send them a message.We have an urgent need to resolve a recent reservation w...
    Hi all,First time posting here. I have a wet room bathroom, the guests took a shower and they notice the water was not running down the plug and instead of (removing there hairs from it) continued to shower.The water built up so much in the bathroom it ca... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0