Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

rentals

Valarie17
Level 1
Miramar, FL

rentals

Good morning,

I'm looking to make a reservation for my football team where we book homes near eachother in Jacksonvillr, FL

3 Replies 3
M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Valarie17 

3rd party bookings are not allowed on Airbnb and neither are parties.  You need to use a commercial establishment such as a hotel.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Valarie17  The person who books a listing has to be among the people who stay there. So if there are 4 rentals needed, those would each have to be booked under the account of one of the people staying there.

This forum isn't where to find rentals- you have to look on the main site for places in Jacksonville. And as M199 pointed out, if you want to be close to each other so you can get together and party, forget it. Almost all Airbnbs have a no visitors, no unregistered guests policy. 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Valarie17   Third party bookings are only allowed if you are registered with Airbnb to Work and booking a business trip. 

You should also be looking on the regular Airbnb site where you plug in the variables, city, number of guests, etc. and see what comes up.  I don't know how much luck you will have finding multiple homes near each other, but  you can try.  

You should be prepared for a number of hosts to not want to host 'a football team' for fear of damages and parties.