What Hosts are saying

Hello I need help from one of offical coustumer survice in Airbnb? Latest reply by Jeff158
    super frustrated. the guest falsly claimed with no evidence that I had security cameras and recording devices inside and outside the listing. Air b n b cut off my lisitings with no notice. I finally figured it out after the 5th day. They keps saying that... Latest reply by David122
    Hi, I want to list my home on airbnb, I have been using airbnb's for many years myself. My problem is I've owned my home for 16yrs and have STUFF! It just seems overwhelming because it's just me. I think, well I'll start by cleaning/purging the garage a...
    Has anyone taken a guest that needed to be moved from another airbnb?How does that work? Does Airbnb tell you WHY their being moved? Does Airbnb pay extra? Has anyone had a problem with guests that were moved to your place? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi! I am new here, I received a request from a guest , I sent him the link, he wanted the price a bit down, I tried to modify the Special offer as its described on site, didnt work so I withdrawed the first Special offer to send him a new one. Since then... Latest reply by Mihaela30
    I'm new to this forum but I'm certainly not new to Airbnb with nearly 600 stays. I've had this problem over and over and over, I can never remember where to go to find "Reviews written by me." (note, I'm on PC, not smart phone) I know the tab is there so... Latest reply by Emiel1