What Hosts are saying

Our last 3 guests have given us a 4 star rating for cleanliness and value. We live on the yacht too and our Airbnb stateroom and guest bathroom is cleaned after every stay . We cannot clean up the entire Marina! Also for value, what more can we do for ... Latest reply by I3
    Dear Airbnb, I'm trying to put my new Experience on your site.The tour is PRIVATE so it has a price for the whole package (PRIVATE BOAT TOUR), but I see only option "set a price PER PERSON".Can you please assist me. Kind regards,Dijana
    Everytime I try to block dates on my calendar I get a pop-up - busy_subtype must be one of ["HOST_BUSY", "INSPECTION", "PENDING", "PERSONAL", "MAINTENANCE", "CONFIRMED"] what is going on and how can I fix it??Thanks! Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi Guys,I live in Swedish and have a aprtement in France that I rent on Airbnb.Do I have to register my earnings with the French tax department as I am a resident in Sweden. Time for the French tax return - yeeehaaaathanks for any adviserod Latest reply by Helen3
    I have get a rent for 43 days without me accepting, fantastic, but I thought my calendar was blocked for some days in that period bec of a family wedding were we suppose to be in the house with a lot of guests The one that have rent my house is registrate... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I would like to set paypal in euro as my favorit payment method to get the money from hosting.But when I try to set it, I always get Pay Pal payments in USD.Can anyone tell me how I can fix this? Greetings
    I just booked my stay this morning and the first time I received a response stating failed verification, but I had a pending charge on my credit card. The booking was not confirmed so I tried it again, and the second time it went throught, but now I have ... Latest reply by Abby84