What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone, hope you guys are doing ok. Well I just started been a host yesterday, and got my first guest confirmed. Although my views are still showing zero. Do you guys know why? Thank you so much. Latest reply by Luis-Fellipe0
    Reservation no. HMDKQ5WEMDthis reservation was cancelled by the host, but we still havent receive refund yet Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am an experienced superhost based in London with spare time. I am free to help out hosts who need some help during holidays or when they are not available to host their guests. Drop me a line if i can be of any help. mark
    Hi all,I've been hosting with Airbnb since 2017. I have noticed this issue on my lower price home. This is the second time it happened. These guests stayed at my home, and when it's almost time to check out, they come up with some reasons and demand a ref... Latest reply by Van6
    Hi. I need to cancel an instant booking as a host. But no button available to do it.Tks for your help regarding that matter please. Latest reply by Corliss2
    I am looking to pay a co host to be the primary host for my properties.Where do I set that up?Can someone suggest a step by step guide through the website? (I have been clicking around for hours)I would like to give them a percentage of the bookings. How ...
    I have three of my own successful Airbnb properties in Utah, how can I connect with other owners who need a property manager or co-hosts?