What Hosts are saying

So we've been hosts since ~2014 and I can truly say we had great experiences all but once in 4.5 years! In the last several months though, I've noticed something I'd never experienced before and I'm not really sure how to **bleep** it in the bud, so to s... Latest reply by Mary1494
    I have tried to make a booking but there was an connection error. Then the system told me that I’ve already sent my booking request, but I didn’t see any booking pending on my account, and the host said that they did not receive any booking request from m... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Buenas tardes, Tengo una cuenta como viajera y el domingo pasado intente registrarme como anfitriona con una cuenta nueva. Hice todo el registro, pero la propiedad no aparace y el dia de hoy que intente entrar al nuevo perfil me dicen que lo han bloqueado... Latest reply by Ana1136
    hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around, is there any place where I can register my company on this website? - my phon...
    hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around, is there any place where I can register my company on this website? - my phon...
    hi can someone help how i add a linen charge to my listing pleasei own a caravan which i hire out but only supply bedding if guests required otherwise there is only protectors on the mattresses and pillows . Latest reply by Emiel1
    Help,I have to cancel a reservation for the end of September - 3 day reservation. First ever cancealtion in 3 years. Will I automatically lose super host status? Latest reply by Emilia42
    I just got my first booking from Airbnb (after having my page for about a year?). I don't see where they added in the security deposit. They also didn't send a breakdown of charges like other rental sites. Should I be looking somewhere else? How do I cont... Latest reply by Lisa723