Not receiving messages

Answered!
Merriel0
Level 2
Nassau, Bahamas

Not receiving messages

Hi, Community.

I have not received any messages on Airbnb in a few days and I just received an email from a prospective guest saying they tried sending me messages but they are getting a message saying that my email has expired. They also said they are having problems trying to book my listing.

Can anyone help me please as I am potentially losing clients.

~Merriel
1 Best Answer

Support told me the problem has been solved, @Nina66.  If you are continuing to experience a problem, please contact Airbnb (Twitter worked well for me!) and let them know.  You'll be doing us all a favor.  If they don't know, they can't fix the problem.

Since we all depend upon communication, it would be useful to all of us to be aware that there is an issue.  Otherwise, we have no idea why were aren't getting the responses we are expecting.

Working together, change can occur.

Jude

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20

No problem Merriel

I'm still having problems with messages not getting delivered, or getting delivered late. Is anyone else still having such an issue?

Jude

Nina66
Level 2
Poway, CA

I have been haivng the same problems.  Messages being received days after they were sent.  Is Airbnb giving any explanations. this is really bad.

Support told me the problem has been solved, @Nina66.  If you are continuing to experience a problem, please contact Airbnb (Twitter worked well for me!) and let them know.  You'll be doing us all a favor.  If they don't know, they can't fix the problem.

Since we all depend upon communication, it would be useful to all of us to be aware that there is an issue.  Otherwise, we have no idea why were aren't getting the responses we are expecting.

Working together, change can occur.

Jude

It seems the problem has been resolved @Jude7 and @Debbie64. I appear to be getting all of my messages...and on time. I will continue to monitor closely over the next few weeks though!!!!

Yeah!  Things seem to be back to normal on my end, as well, @Merriel0.  May all our communications be delightful!

Jude