Pricing

Answered!

Pricing

I have a 7 roomed guest house that i have listed for R480 per night per room . But i dont think the calculations that are coming up are per room . How do i get the calculations to be per room and not the entire house. Your quick response wil be greatly appreciated 

Tafi

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tafiska0, @Samantha214,

You have to have a separate listing for each separately rentable room.

You could then keep your current listing should you ever wish to rent the entire place to one group. Remember to increase the price if you do this.

If you do this you'll have to link the listing calendars in order to avoid simultaneous booking of the entire place and one or more of the rooms.

The article below explains how to do it.

How do I list multiple rooms?

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Samantha214
Level 1
East London, South Africa

Hi, I have the same problem! Have emailed support twice and not received a response... Please let me know your outcome and I will let you know mine should I get one

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Tafiska0, @Samantha214,

You have to have a separate listing for each separately rentable room.

You could then keep your current listing should you ever wish to rent the entire place to one group. Remember to increase the price if you do this.

If you do this you'll have to link the listing calendars in order to avoid simultaneous booking of the entire place and one or more of the rooms.

The article below explains how to do it.

How do I list multiple rooms?

Steve.

Thanks so much Steve . I have taken your advice . Regards 

Tafiska Nyasulu 

Ramesh7
Level 2
Western Province, Sri Lanka

Hi,

One of the worst crazy system ever seen, but had to do as Steve mentioned to get some bookings. It might be good for people who is having single room. Even their help is weird to me.

Ramesh7
Level 2
Western Province, Sri Lanka

Samantha214
Level 1
East London, South Africa

Thank you so much Steve, have a load of work to do now.. Haha.. Much appreciated! 

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Tafiska0  It looks like you took @Steve143 advice and have solved your problem about pricing. 

As a new member of the Air BNB community I am suggesting that you reconsider your profile picture which is not a picture of yourself.  You would not be able to be a guest for many listing because of your profile which does not have a personal picture, information about yourself, or any reviews and only minimal verification. 

As a host you might find that you have to make decisions about accepting a guest and while not any guarantee, completed profiles do help add a sense of security.

I am not criticizing you but just offering a suggestion for your consideration.  Good luck in your new business.

Many thanks . Suggestion appreciated. 

Roberto528
Level 2
Houston, TX

I am listing a 3 bedroom apartment but I want to set up the price of the entire apartment according to the bedrooms need it:

One bedroom up to 2 guests $90

Two bedrooms up to 4 guests $125

Three bedrooms up to 6 guests $145

Can someone help me with this issue?