Проблема.

Igor542
Level 2
Ukrainka, Ukraine

Проблема.

Я не получаю выплаты, т.к. у меня не работает функция подтверждения  получения денег, поддержка на мои обращения не отвечает, что мне делать?

23 Replies 23
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Viacheslav8 Surely Airbnb can't be so dumb as to move the sanctions as Russia advances (and is pushed back!) in Ukraine. Lets hope some publicity does the trick.

It does beg the question how they are treating hosts in Crimea.....

Я три года работаю с компанией, выплаты получал через систему payooner и украинский банк, к россии вообще ни какого отношения не имею. Нельзя ли как то обратить внимание на эту проблему руководства компании, мало того что мы страдаем от войны, так еще и санкций введенных против россии, ведь в кабинетах есть все данные о человеке и банках. которые он использует. От такого огульного подхода пострадают тысячи украинцев, работающих с AIRBNB/

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

Igor's post translates as:

I have been working with the company for three years, I received payments through the payooner system and a Ukrainian bank, I have nothing to do with Russia at all. Is it possible to somehow pay attention to this problem of the company's management, not only are we suffering from the war, but also the sanctions imposed against Russia, because the offices have all the data about a person and banks. which he uses. Thousands of Ukrainians working with AIRBNB will suffer from such an indiscriminate approach.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Igor542  please don't lie you only have one listing which was set up after the invasion started.

Airbnb are rightly investigating listings set up to capitalise on donated stays as these are not genuine hosts. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Helen3 I can see reviews for @Igor542 going back to April 2019. Perhaps an apology is due?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You are correct - he has a few reviews from 2019 and then there is a long gap of three years and the rest of the reviews are from after the invasion started

@Igor542  I apologise I didn't look back far enough to see you also had the listing in 2019.

Уважаемая Хелен3, первый гость посетил мое желище в марте 2019г. ВЫ сначала разберитесь  а потом пишите, не ставьте себя в глупое положение.

И к вашему сведению, за три года у меня останавливались  только ваших соотечественников(GB ) 8 человек -- могу дать вам их контакты, поговорите обо мне. И если я получал от   участников AIRBNB  денежную поддержку, после начала войны -- я ее передавал на нужды украинской армии, воюющей с агрессором.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

The above translates as

And for your information, in three years only your compatriots (GB) 8 people stayed with me - I can give you their contacts, talk about me. And if I received financial support from AIRBNB participants after the start of the war, I transferred it to the needs of the Ukrainian army fighting the aggressor.