Airbnb Delayed Payment and lack of Host Support

Aditya58
Level 1
Udaipur, IN

Airbnb Delayed Payment and lack of Host Support

Hi, i am a host for an year on Airbnb from India

Airbnb payments has been delayed by 4 days and the response i am getting from Host Support Executives is not satisfactory. Every time they are saying that there are technical issues and they will send the issues to technical department and will only revert you back after listening from them. They are opening the ticket for the issues,  but unfortunately the ticket is been closed without the Host consent and without solving the issues.

What should i be doing, as i have guests reservations  from Airbnb in the coming days. Should i be accepting the guest reservations or not.

Please Advice and HELP.

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Scott1095
Level 1
Boise, ID

I'm having the same issue from a stay in mid December. They tell there is a technical issue and they have contact their "engineers" with no resolution. They stated there was a delay because of the holidays but I still haven't heard anything. I'm just going to contact them everyday using the squeaky wheel theory and see if that work. Good luck!

Jayne89
Level 2
Birmingham, United Kingdom

I just wondered if anyone else was having trouble with payments from airbnb. I just had a guest stay a whole week and leave and still no payment from airbnb. Is this common right now? I messaged them a few times during the week and they basically say just be patient, 2-3 days more. But why? this has never happened before.

Thanks anyone x Jayne