Airbnb Failed Support

Iosif8
Level 1
Rethimno, Greece

Airbnb Failed Support

My property “Unique Venetian Style Villa “Leniko” was suspended for apparently being a duplicate listing of the “Villa Leniko- 5 bedrooms/ Private pool & Sea view”. This is because we previously had worked with property managers and they managed this listing, until last year when we decided to list the property ourselves. The property manager deactivated the listing since we stopped our partnership and we uploaded our own since listings can’t be transferred from one account to another. After 3 months of running, 23 nights reserved and 11.800+ euros of revenue in future reservations, Airbnb decides to suspend our listing without notice and gives me one chance to appeal. The appeal is dismissed without explanation, without asking me for documents of ownership, without letting me connect to people responsible for this decision and only connecting me with support members that can’t do anything besides give me tips on how to trick the algorithms to re-upload my property without getting banned again, like taking new photos and changing the name. I couldn’t find the listing that is the reason for me getting banned anywhere and I called my previous property managers and they said they have deleted it. Me and my family are the rightful owners of this property and we had no malicious intent creating our listing. Your support has been extremely unresponsive, connecting me with people that can’t change the situation while telling me the people that took this decision won’t talk to me. I am going to take legal action for the almost 12.000€ in lost revenue and for deleting and re-booking elsewhere my guests without having the right to do so. Airbnb has failed me, this is my last resort since they literally won’t let me contact them in any way!!!

4 Replies 4
Katy544
Level 2
Bacalar, Mexico

Hello, I am having same situation. Received email from Airbnb yesterday, that they decided to delete my listings today. I offer to proof everything possible they ask for to proof, that listings isn’t duplicite, but they didn’t ask for anything. Tried to call,  but I am allowed to talk to people who have no power to help with my case 😞 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Iosif8 & @Katy544 👋

Have you had your listings reinstated now? It would be great to hear from you, and if you need any support still, I may be able to help. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Yes, my listing is back 🙂 But it took time until Appear team checked my case. 

Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Katy544  And @Iosif8 

thanls for sharing your issues.

that way from AirBNB of doing business like that with us, host scares me so much.

good luck and keep us posted

Annie