Airbnb Tax ID #

Answered!

Airbnb Tax ID #

I need Airbnb's tax Id # since they are remitting taxes on my behalf - i found a number on line but was not 100% sure if I could use that.

1 Best Answer
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Welcome to the CC @Sharon1762!

Is this regarding occupancy tax collection and remittance? If so, you might be able to find some more detailed information for your area here

I'll also tag some of our Community's experienced Hosts from the US who may have some advice they can share - @Lorna170 @Pat271 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Welcome to the CC @Sharon1762!

Is this regarding occupancy tax collection and remittance? If so, you might be able to find some more detailed information for your area here

I'll also tag some of our Community's experienced Hosts from the US who may have some advice they can share - @Lorna170 @Pat271 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Sharon1762  Instead of assuming that the tax ID for AirBnB you found online is correct, you should talk to your tax authority and request that THEY provide the number that should be used on your tax returns, or that they provide you with printed documentation on how to report the taxes that AirBnB is collecting and paying on your behalf.  

Hi and thank you!  By tax authority to you mean the PA Dept of Revenue?

Thank you!  Happy to be a part of this community!