Billing Postal Code (required)

Answered!
Brendon0
Level 1
Randburg, South Africa

Billing Postal Code (required)

I am trying to make a payment and keep getting this error message, Billing Postal Code (required), please can someone help me Ive searched everywhere.

1 Best Answer
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Brendon0 What Airbnb is trying to do is determine the country of the issuing credit card so that the payment currency can be determined.  I don't know what is causing the problem, either because of the device you are using or perhaps South Africa doesn't have Billing Postal code.  My advice is to contact Airbnb so they can help you overcome this frustrating situation.  Twitter @airbnbhelp is the fastest way to get this done, but there are other options too: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

View Best Answer in original post

101 Replies 101

Try adding a zero in front if your 4 digit code. 

does it really work?
Belinda46
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Same issue.  Lots of luck!  Tried all possible solutions and no end in sight as yet.  Am loosing my booking because of this.  AIRBNB definitely messed up big time with whoever is doing their technical development.  A shame - ruins a brand' standing and equity.

Cheree0
Level 1
Gosford, Australia

I am in Australia does anyone know the billing code herev

@Cheree0 Yeah, in AU your postal code only has 4 digits and the system asks for 5 digits.  Just add a leading 0 to your postal code. For example, if your postal code is 9346, enter it as 09346.  That should work. 

Cheers!

In Singapore our postal code is 6 digits. Tried both first 5 digits and back 5 digits and it does not work! Called in to Airbnb twice, got placed on hold for 20 mins each time and still no resolution. How brilliant!

Klaire0
Level 1
Singapore

I'm from singapore and our 4 digit postal code system has been abolished since the 90s. Our postal codes now have 6 digits. Help?

Milli0
Level 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I am from UAE (Abu Dhabi) and we have no postal code there...I cannot make a booking because of this issue

Chikee0
Level 1
Quezon City, Philippines

What is varsity hills quezon city postal code please

Joanna144
Level 1
Cordon, Philippines

You must UNLOCK your “international transactions” before you can use this payment method. After unlocking, I entered “0” then the 4-digit code of my Philippine postal code. Successful reservation. 

How to unlock?

I have the same problem. Where do I find 'international transactions'? 

Are you talking about checking in with the bank and doing some sort of setting about "international transactions"? 

Faye102
Level 1
Legazpi City, Philippines

Is this your postal code of your personal address or the postal code you’ll see on your card? 

Do you need funding * Business loans * Personal loans without stress and quick approval? We offer loan at low interest rate,for more information contact us via email. Email: fin.mundworthfs@gmail.com