Cleaner Needed in Liverpool

Answered!
Dorothy316
Level 1
London Borough of Croydon, United Kingdom

Cleaner Needed in Liverpool

Hi,

I've just started Airbnb. I have 3 flats in the one house. Current cleaner might not stay for long. Need someone experienced. Any help out there? Dorothy. 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dorothy316 , Welcome to the Community Center! 

As Helen suggested, it would be a great idea to reach local Hosts through Local Host Clubs near you for advice related to trusted cleaners. Here's the link for you to explore, where you'll need to scroll down a bit and navigate the map that shows all the Airbnb Local Host Clubs in a particular area : Explore Local Host Clubs.

Do keep us posted if you find any amazing recommendations there for reference of the Hosts in our Community. 😉

Hope it helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

ask on a local Liverpool FB group for recommendations @Dorothy316 

Dorothy316
Level 1
London Borough of Croydon, United Kingdom

Thanks Helen.

What's the name of the group? 

Dorothy

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I don't know I don't live in Liverpool. 😀 There are lots of local area FB groups in each city. 

have you tried using the search function on FB for your part of Liverpool. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dorothy316 , Welcome to the Community Center! 

As Helen suggested, it would be a great idea to reach local Hosts through Local Host Clubs near you for advice related to trusted cleaners. Here's the link for you to explore, where you'll need to scroll down a bit and navigate the map that shows all the Airbnb Local Host Clubs in a particular area : Explore Local Host Clubs.

Do keep us posted if you find any amazing recommendations there for reference of the Hosts in our Community. 😉

Hope it helps! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines