Co host

Co host

Hi I am very confused about the management fees as I am now coming to terms that I should ask for it . I run around doing shopping I wait and call the plumber sometimes I wait 4 hours for him have to run errands to but sink , pipes etc !!   Is this included in my co host normal duties ? Help 

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Micaela197 , thanks for sharing your question related to Co-hosting with us. Did you reach out to your primary Host as well, regarding your concerns since you posted?

I am also reaching out to experienced Hosts in our Community , who also happen to be Co-hosts, if they can kindly guide us through your question about management fees and Co-hosting duties : @Helen3 @Joan2709 . Looking forward to their help and insights on this one! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Micaela197 

Most Co-Hosts have a contract with the primary host that spells out what specific responsibilities you both have. Does your contract with the primary host state that you are responsible for handling maintenance issues?

If you don't have a contract, it might be a good idea to sign one. The more tasks you are responsible for, the more you should be paid. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Micaela197  That's between you and the host you are working for. I'm not sure why you would come here to ask. AirBnB has nothing to do with it.