Custom pricing

Custom pricing

This is my first post...  BTW, I've looked at previous comments first.

I haven't published yet but am trying to set a custom price up for a six months out. When I select Modify Listing, and select Pricing, I only see 2 options: "Fees and Charges" and "Length of Stay discounts." 

I've turned off the “flex pricing” and went back in to Modify Listing, I don't see any difference. I've used three different web browsers and don't see where or how to create custom pricing. What am I do wrong? Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Scott1285 

I haven't published yet . . . . Once you publish your listing there will be many more settings and options available. Publish it. Block all the dates on your calendar (so you don't get any surprise bookings.) Then spend a day or two getting to know the platform/features. Don't take too long because you want to benefit from the increased visibility that Airbnb gives "new" listings. 

Once your listing is live play around on your listing page, as if you were a guest, and confirm your calendar and price setting are doing exactly what you want them to do.

Thanks! Makes sense that more options would be available after listing.

Jason114
Level 3
Mountain View, CA

Hi @Scott1285, in addition to what @Emilia42 is saying, and just to provide more context for others reading this thread... once you post your listing you will have access to its calendar. In the calendar, you can set the nightly price of any night directly. The calendar also has a feature called "Rule Sets" where you can set any price percent increase/decrease rules, any length-of-stay discount rules, length-of-stay min/max rules among several other types of rules, etc...

Cheers!