Earnings Report

Richard1019
Level 1
Surfers Paradise, Australia

Earnings Report

I am applying for a mortgage in Australia and the one thing that this blocking the application going through is an earnings report from Airbnb.  I simply need a letter stating my earnings from the last year.  However, Airbnb says they do not provide this in Australia, which is absolutely ridiculous.  They provide only a CSV or screenshot from the website.  Understandably, the bank does not accept a screenshot as it does not have the host's name on it, and a CSV file could be made up by anybody.  Does anybody have any suggestions please?

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Just print statement summaries from your  STR bank statement showing income from your STR business . @Richard1019 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Richard1019 When I'm logged in as a host, I go to Insights, then Earnings. At the bottom of that page below my current-year earnings and stats, there are three links available:

View Transaction History

View Tax Information

Request Proof of Income (and says below, for refinancing your mortgage)

I'm in the US, but I can't imagine our interface is that different from yours. However, there could be some law or regulation in Australia that doesn't allow AirBnB to offer that option? Have you actually searched that page?