Hi I'm Jessica I'm interested in starting an AIRBNB

Answered!

Hi I'm Jessica I'm interested in starting an AIRBNB

I'm interested in renting a property but I'm not sure everything needed to go about renting a property for air BNB purposes. I heard of a few ways to do it but I'll like more information on like draft the lease or getting the landlord to trust me 

1 Best Answer
Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

@Jessica3347 

If you use Facebook/Meta there is a group called "Airbnb Arbitrage Community For Beginners..".  You could check them out.

Here is the link: 

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20

I'm sorry I didn't know saying something about the location should not be discussed. Can we never talk about location? Can you tell me know how I did it wrong please if only certain things about location can be discussed? 

She called me strange. Did anyone leave her a comment about bullying me? I understand I was frustrated with her but I'm trying and I never called her any names

I'm sorry I won't say anything about location but her location is right by her name.

Also, let's I wanted information on new Zealand Airbnb fees would that be against Airbnb guidelines? I'm just trying to understand how to use the platform 

I was wondering if you can leave me alone because you are not contributing to my research. I think you don't understand what I'm asking because you don't have experience in a homeowner or a landlord renting a home for Airbnb. So have a nice day 

Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

@Jessica3347 

If you use Facebook/Meta there is a group called "Airbnb Arbitrage Community For Beginners..".  You could check them out.

Here is the link: 

Thanks