Host all over

Edwin294
Level 2
Larchmont, NY

Host all over

Air bnb hasn't paid me for 6 months I need to pay my mortgage please hosts get together and help me get paid thank you host for your help 

11 Replies 11
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Edwin294 I would suggest a small claims court approach. I am amazed you haven't gone down this route if non-payment has gone on for 6 months.

If you warn Airbnb by Twitter it can only help to resolve the issue.

Courts been closed in ny and it's only now getting worst here the Democrats have become dictators and communist so it's only getting worst people being homeless losing jobs its terrible and air bnb really screwed me over on this money to pay my mortgage 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Edwin294 Surely you would need a Californian court as I don't believe Airbnb has a presence in New York.

Given your rant above I guess you haven't even looked into this but rather just want to play at being a victim of those awful Democrats. Anyway you may have an opportunity to vote for Trump in 4 years time.

Unfortunately i don't have money to fight in California and Unfortunately I never believe in voting  we will always be slaves to the government I wish I would of became a career politician so that I have the best medical insurance and become rich stealing tax payer dollars 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Edwin294 

Let's concentrate on the payout issue:

I understand there are payouts in your Transaction History pages which have a pending status. Your listing(s) show many reviews in past months, are all payouts from those reservations during past 6 months not released ?

What did you do until now to bring the issue to Airbnb's attention ?

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Edwin294 

Edwin, as fellow hosts we would love to offer some advice or try to help with your payout situation, but I would ask you to leave political elements out of the conversation, It doesn't help us in trying to help you.....in fact all it will do is polarize some contributors. 

Sorry to say that, but I hope you can understand!

To your problem,

I don't see any activity on either of your listings since July 2020! Have you had a dispute with Airbnb which has resulted in June/July payouts being withheld?

NY has been through a series of upheavals as far as short term renting is concerned over the past two years and I understand there are considerable restrictions on who can STR and when. I notice that you have a 30 night minimum stay with both your listings, is that to satisfy the local government regulations as far as STR is concerned. I am trying to establish if the problem is the city's or Airbnb's!

What attempts have you made with Airbnb to get any payouts that are owing to you?

Edwin if you can give us a bit more detail we may be in a better position to offer you help of some sort.

Cheers.........Rob

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Liv @Katie @Lizzie @Nick @Quincy  could one of you help @Edwin294 - thanks 

Edwin294
Level 2
Larchmont, NY

Yes I understand the political part and it's sad that a free country is really not free any more I cant even speak my mind to what's happening to us in a Democrat state but like you said I'll watch what I say because it will do more harm then good and thanks everyone for the advice I got air bnb attention and they supposed to pay me in three days appreciate hosts sticking together unity is the best thing in life merry Christmas and happy new year everyone appreciate the help and advice 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Edwin294,

I'm really sorry to hear about those missing payouts, but I'm glad you were able to get in touch with support!

Please do keep us updated and give us a shout if you have any other concerns.

I hope the issue is sorted soon and thanks @Yadira22 for the tag 😊

Best,

Liv

Yes because of all the host coming together and helping me I got paid today before Christmas what a blessing love you all we in this together unity is our strength I'm here for Any of you as well God bless you all 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's amazing, @Edwin294! I'm glad to hear it 😊

Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas!