What Hosts are saying

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Panama and have been working with Airbnb for the last couple of months. I was working fine, all documents were sent including the registration of my business. On Oct. they sent me a notice that I have to sent the regist... Latest reply by Elias211
    Hello, it’s my first year and first tax return. I do all cleaning and laundry myself, with costs of washing machine, dryer etc in my own home, not the Airbnb, and of course my time. Can I include this as an allowable expense for tax purposes without any r... Latest reply by Bes175
    Hi UK hosts!Im doing my first tax return as a host and am looking for informationWhat type of things can i count as expenses, eg ive bought lots of new bedding, replaced old kitchen items and furniture, had someone do repairs around the house and garden e... Latest reply by Bes175
    I have applied for the Omicron grant and my local council have asked for "named letting agreements". The problem I have is the only thing Airbnb supply are the names of guests, the date of their booking and arrival, the price paid to me, the letting desc... Latest reply by Helen744