Hosting for another property

Answered!
Alethea14
Level 1
Queenstown, New Zealand

Hosting for another property

Hi

I host my own properties and over the last year I manage/host a friend unit under my profile, we are talking about going our separates ways

How do we do this as its under my host profile and I dont want it to affect mine? We have future bookings

Top Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is why you should always have the owner set up the listing under their profile and be added as the cohost. @Alethea14 

By not doing so you have created a major issue for the owner . They will lose all their reviews and now will need to run a duplicate listing until your bookings have finished 

1. snooze the listing immediately 

2. host sets up their listing blocking out dates where you already have bookings 

3. co-ordinate  cleaning schedules 

4. Once all your bookings have completed delete your listing 

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is why you should always have the owner set up the listing under their profile and be added as the cohost. @Alethea14 

By not doing so you have created a major issue for the owner . They will lose all their reviews and now will need to run a duplicate listing until your bookings have finished 

1. snooze the listing immediately 

2. host sets up their listing blocking out dates where you already have bookings 

3. co-ordinate  cleaning schedules 

4. Once all your bookings have completed delete your listing