How DO I Convert Leads Into Reservations?

How DO I Convert Leads Into Reservations?

Hello My Fellow Hosting Family, 

Its so nice to know that we all share the same thought on growing our business on this wonderful platform. I am a new host with Airbnb and I would love to have some feedback on my listing. I have 5 years in real estate and property management. However, this is all new to me. I would love to discuss some tips on getting the best feedback and staying in the top engine searches. I  am so excited to hear back from all of you and please let me know if there is anything you  may have questions on. 

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Luxury-Corporate-Leasing-Solutions0, how are you doing ? 

It's a really exciting journey you've started on, and I hope you're enjoying it already! As someone who loves to cook, I have to say the kitchen in your listing is really catching my eye. 

As you're just getting started, this post from @Christine615 on how to get your listing guest ready or this one from @Laura2592 on things she wishes she'd known when starting out might interest you. Let us know if there are any specific things you'd like feedback or advice on, and I'm sure others will be able to share some more tips. 🙂 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Emilie , 

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. I had no idea on how to check my messages or response from my postings on the Airbnb Community Board. I am a cooker myself and love a great kitchen with ample natural light. The article was super helpful and I was able to take away very valuable information. 

So far, my experience with Airbnb has been amazing, the support team is amazing and super helpful. I absolutely love hosting and being a reason someone has a smile on their face. I have hit a couple of hiccups along the way but it was a  valuable lesson after all was said and done.

Best, 

Eboni, CEO

Luxury Corporate Leasing Solutions