How can I improve my business?

Hotel700
Level 1
Dhaka, Bangladesh

How can I improve my business?

I listed my property on AIRBNB almost 03 years before but only get 02 reservation. How can I improve my business

[Title updated by OCM to make it relevant to the post]

2 Replies 2

@Hotel700  We only 3 months and doing quite great mostly on other platforms, airbnb is seen as the best but with us I relate, it is very slow on guest providing. We can Help by sharing our knowledge with you, we based in South Africa, Pretoria. Do contact us on *** or whatsapp ***

Regards,

Lawrence.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Hotel700 Deasr sir , please put a name on your profile and change some of those silly things you have on there. These are hotel rooms and you are not the 'morals police ' and if you are renting single bedrooms then you will be attracting 'couples' . Do not ask if they are married but just trust them to look after their own morals for goodness sake . Provide hospitality. If you wish to be so moralistic then this 'business'  is not for you and I believe will be running contrary to Airbnb rules.you have a right to know the ID of people in the rooms and can ask for it but thats all, you cannot moralise. You must allow privacy for your guests at all times but seriously if you do not advertise in a straight forward way then you will not get guests ,have you watched "The best exotic Marigold hotel'. you could learn something ... all the best but maybe consider another career... H