How do I find a co-host in my area?

Answered!
Janna4
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

How do I find a co-host in my area?

I'm a host and am in need of support with cleaning, restocking, and managing my rental.

According to Airbnb's website, Airbnb offers a directory for co-hosts who want to support hosts https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start, but don't have their own space. Where do I find this directory?

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can find someone to co-host and manage my property? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you! 😃

1 Best Answer
Nils7
Level 2
Stockholm, Sweden

If you need a co-host, Airbnb's answer that 'Hey! Ask a friend or neighbour to help!' is not terribly useful..........but you can register your interest on the site, and the registered co-hosts in your area can then see your listing and get in touch is 

View Best Answer in original post

303 Replies 303

Hi Mike,

Yes, please contact me at ** and we can discuss further. I should've been notified when you replied to my comment. Best of luck if you've already found a co-host. Also, feel free to contact me anytime with specific or general questions.

Thank You!

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I'm also looking for someone to cohost in Venice

Hi Elizabeth, 

I co host propertys all over the country, are you still looking for assistance?

Dana

Hi Elizabeth,

I have a client from Canada who is looking for a co hoster in Naples, Florida. Are you interested in having his contact number?

Elizabeth , I can help co-host and see how we can increase your business. let me know lynn  **

@Elizabeth1142 wrote:

I'm also looking for someone to cohost in Venice

I'm a remote co-host. I help with everything to be done online & phone. **

Hi Jorge, I am looking for a cohost off my listings in Bayarea during mh vaynexf month. Are you interested?

My email:**

Cindy

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello I am in Vallejo and would like to help you with your property I also have a cleaning and yard service if you know anyone who is interested. 

Jorge,  Im looking for someone to do a top to bottom review of my 2 listings.   Contact me at *8

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

I'm a remote co-host. I help with everything to be done online & phone. Affordable. **

I have sent my request to about co host.  My listings are in Bayarea.  Can we discuss?

Hello - have you found a co-host? I would be happy to discuss options with you tomorrow. I am available between 11:00 and 13:00 EST.

If you are still looking for a co-host, please reach out to me. I have a great background in customer service, book keeping, and I own rental properties in Grand Rapids which gives me insight to related issues and processes. There are many services I can offer including maximizing profits from your properties, booking and communicating with guests, replenishing items in the units, booking and communicating with house cleaners, keeping an eye on properties (for theft, double check cleaner’s services, taking a look at properties to find ways to maximize profits). Please reach out. Thank you!

Yes I am looking for a co host.  Please respond.  Thanks.

Cindy

Cindy, I can help with your listing! Please email me at 

Lifestylebrand.alchemy@gmail.com. Thank you! Casie M.