What Hosts are saying

After being affiliated to airbnb since 2018 this is the first time I din't get my payment. Anybody experiencing the same?I haven't changed any information to the bank account that I always received the payments. All of a sudden airbnb claims they can not ... Latest reply by Ahmed94
    I received this announcement today for superheats in via email: "Airbnb’s fee structure: The Advisory Board has been discussing how Airbnb can help Hosts set a fair, competitive rate that’s more transparent to guests." Is there a problem? I've never had ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi, Ramalingam Murugan, Hosted my villa property in Chennai. I am new to the community and not very clear about the pricing. I listed my property and received enquiry for one month at a discount of 49 per cent. I have given the pre approval but yet to... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have been a host, super host, for about 6 to 7 years. I actually live with my guests and they are long-term. They usually stay 1 to 4 months. The status of this type of hosting is called owner occupied group home in my city. I have a license framed by t...