How to Scale Your Airbnb Business to Multiple Listings: Tips and Tools for Success"

Mohamed1366
Level 1
Aoulouz, Morocco

How to Scale Your Airbnb Business to Multiple Listings: Tips and Tools for Success"

Host that have multiple listings. Could you share some insights on how you scaled up to multiple listings in your Airbnb business?

Any tips or resources you found helpful would be greatly appreciated!

2 Replies 2
Jun1627
Level 1
Burlingame, CA

Are you asking related to logistics or pricing automation? 

I personally use a free tool airroi.com to do market research, and turn on their dynamic pricing if I am feeling too lazy.

I am also considering hiring someone to manage the listings for me so I don't need to personally reply guest messages and all that chores.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mohamed1366, thank you so much for bringing this interesting topic to our community.

Have you had the chance to read the questions left by @Jun1627? Please let us know if your question is more related to logistics or pricing automation.

I am also tagging a few hosts here to see if they would be interested in sharing their opinions: @Karlis3@Sorcha3@Livia120 and @Oksana127.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad