Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

How to market my listing?

Answered!

How to market my listing?

Hello I have airbnb in Atlanta, GA in a luxury high rise and would like some ways to market the listings its been quite slow since I started last month and it is near alot of hospitals 

Top Answer
Georgeann4
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi there! 

There are a few ways that you can do this in order to increase clicks, bookings, and booked earnings. We really put a lot of stress into the importance of a well-designed property. Nowadays, any regular property can't strive to be a top earner like it could years ago. Instead, we need to focus on the experience and what makes your property different.

This can be done by incorporating a theme. 

Be sure to think about the area, the home, and the type of customer you're wanting to attract. 

Then we want to design it and provide the right amenities that these guests are wanting to have.

You can get a mural, accent walls, colors of pop (like throw blankets, pillows, fake plants, etc.), games, hot tubs, movie room, and more. 

I'd be happy to share what has worked for our properties and show you to see if that helps give you ideas? We currently manage 15-20 properties so I've got a great understanding on what works and how to stand out, even on a budget. 

Feel free to text me at ** as I don't always see these messages. 

Text me and I'll send you some resources on what we do for our properties you can implement on your own to get some help.

Thanks!
Georgeann and Brett

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Georgeann4
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi there! 

There are a few ways that you can do this in order to increase clicks, bookings, and booked earnings. We really put a lot of stress into the importance of a well-designed property. Nowadays, any regular property can't strive to be a top earner like it could years ago. Instead, we need to focus on the experience and what makes your property different.

This can be done by incorporating a theme. 

Be sure to think about the area, the home, and the type of customer you're wanting to attract. 

Then we want to design it and provide the right amenities that these guests are wanting to have.

You can get a mural, accent walls, colors of pop (like throw blankets, pillows, fake plants, etc.), games, hot tubs, movie room, and more. 

I'd be happy to share what has worked for our properties and show you to see if that helps give you ideas? We currently manage 15-20 properties so I've got a great understanding on what works and how to stand out, even on a budget. 

Feel free to text me at ** as I don't always see these messages. 

Text me and I'll send you some resources on what we do for our properties you can implement on your own to get some help.

Thanks!
Georgeann and Brett

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]