Investigating hosting potential

Investigating hosting potential

Good day 

I would appreciate feedback from hosts in a 200km range around Perth, Western Australia.   I have a beautiful property 1 hour 45 mins from Perth  in the Beverley area and am considering offering a tiny home for guests.  
As a first step I need to understand occupancy rates as well as possible financial income streams for that area.  
Kind regards 

Deirdre** 

3 Replies 3
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Deirdre147 

I guess other host in that area might not be very helpful as they see you as competition you will have to do the research yourself, Not to difficult,

Search Airbnb and also other platforms to see what you are up against,

As for setting up your Airbnb listing making it look good you will get loads of help here in CC, Loads of tips from experienced host.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have a look at AirDNA @Deirdre147 for footfall

do searches on listing companies such as Airbnb to see what people with similar places charge in your area 

Sue714
Level 5
Angaston, Australia

@Deirdre147  Hi Deirdre, I suggest you contact your local Tourists Bureau to see what they can offer. We have actually stayed in Beverly (in a Motorhome/ caravan park) lovely little town.
Do your research: what other accomodation is in the area?

Really depends on what you have already on your property and what you can offer. There are a couple of properties near us that is just a shed fitted with a bathroom. They do really well.
Your the only one that can do the sums.