Local co-hosting and cleaning in Alabama

Answered!
Donnetta3
Level 2
Merritt Island, FL

Local co-hosting and cleaning in Alabama

Hi, I'm a sales executive with Vacasa and we just recently opened up in additional areas of Alabama, so we are now covering the entire state. In some areas, we outsource the local co-hosting and cleaning positions. I'm looking for experienced co-hosts and cleaners that I can connect with my homeowners. I have two homes currently that I'm trying to fill these positions for. The homes are in Foley and Lake View. I would love to talk to anyone that is EXPERIENCED and interested in these positions. Thanks so much! 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Donnetta3 ! Hope you are doing well🌻.

I was wondering if you got a chance to explore our guide that can help with finding Co-Hosts on Airbnb. Sharing the link here : How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

If you are looking for cleaning services, you can also find some recommendations in this thread : 

Keep us posted if you've already found a Co-Host!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Donnetta3 ! Hope you are doing well🌻.

I was wondering if you got a chance to explore our guide that can help with finding Co-Hosts on Airbnb. Sharing the link here : How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

If you are looking for cleaning services, you can also find some recommendations in this thread : 

Keep us posted if you've already found a Co-Host!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello Donnetta!

I own a lake home on Weiss Lake  Alabama, that is a STR and Im looking to expand my experice and become a co-host. We live in GA so I do have to freedom to be able to get to Alabama prett quickly to insure a great experice. Looking foward to hearing from you!

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply! Most owners want their co-host to be within 60 minutes of their home so that may limit us on AL opportunities, however I also source for co-hosts in GA so that may be a better option. I can definitely reach out if I get any owners in your area and we can discuss it in more detail.

Thank you!