Looking for a superhost to co-host or host our house in Boulder, CO

Answered!
Natalie1068
Level 1
New York, NY

Looking for a superhost to co-host or host our house in Boulder, CO

Hi,

We're looking to hire a superhost to run our rental house in Boulder, Colorado.  Anyone know of someone who might be interested?

Thanks for any suggestions!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi Natalie

Welcome to the Community Center!

You might like to look for a local group here to find the person you're looking for.  The Community Center is international so there's not always someone around from specific areas, but if you join a group, you should be able to one for the area you're looking in.

Hope this helps!

Jenny

-----

Jan140
Level 2
Boulder, CO

Hi @Natalie1068

I'm right here in Boulder and although have not hosted in a couple years I have a long 5 Star history with being a SuperHost as well as a legacy Airbnb member #678.    Just started looking around for an opportunity .    

Jan 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

As the OP posted in August 2022 I highly doubt they are still looking for a cohost @Jan140 😀😀

Hi Jan,  I'm wondering if you're still interested in co-hosting our Boulder property?  We are looking for a new co-host.  Thanks!  Natalie

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the Hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----